Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Outlines

Alright. So, it's been a while.
Today, I feel like a real blogger. I am sitting in a cafe, and I ordered some food, and I ate it, and now I'm blogging.  It's at the library though, the cafe is.
And surely, you're wondering why I'm at the library, actually, you probably aren't, but I'll share anyways.
Our internet only get 30GB a month, and well, I decided to watch all of John Green's Mental Floss videos in a week, and used up MOST of our gigs. So, I'm here. Using this internet to blog. Last night I made a list of things I would be blogging about, an outline, if you may. Hence the title of this entry, Outlines. 

So, here we are. Five topics.
Topic One. How do you know if you actually genuinely like a person, like... like like a person. Because I'm in the middle of 2 people. The first, A nice boy I've known for about 3 years. But, 33.34% of the time I want to beat the shit out of him, 33.33% of the time I want to do cute relationship-y stuff with him, and 33.33% of the time, I want to have an intellectual conversation with him.  It's tricky with him.  But this other guy, I just started working with him. He's a nice boy, flirty, funny, nice, and laughs at my jokes, and from what it seems, puts up with my awkward. Sounds like a keeper to me, but I barely know this boy. So that's tricky too. He could be gay, or have a girl friend, or he could be flirty with every girl. But I don't know, because I just met him.
Topic Two. 
I was watching Doctor Who last night. Fun time travel show. and I realized something. Something absolutely terrifying. You can't tell the future. Okay. Now, everyone knows this, but here's the thing. You can have a rough outline of what you're going to do tomorrow, but ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING could happen tomorrow, something absolutely life changing could happen. And you wouldn't know it until it happens. Other than that rough outline, your life is completely up in the air, and that terrifies me.
Topic Three. 
Doctor Who. Ugh. I used to really like the 10th doctor. Like, I used to LOVE him. Now, I really love the 11th Doctor. I LOVE him. But recently, I watched the 8th Doctor's movie, and I love him too, he was so underrated. and I feel like a terrible person for shunning him for only having an hour of on screen time. I want them to write more for him. I want him to have a season. I want to know more about him. I have this whole theory with BBC in the back of my mind, but I don't really feel like putting it on the internet, but in general, I believe that BBC didn't plan on continuing after 7, but when America made a movie starring Mcgann, they decided to continue with it, and they had this whole plan with the missing Doctor, and all of that stuff. Honest, that's what I think. There's more to it, but it's complex, and too much to type. As it is, this is the longest topic thus far.
Topic Four. 
Work. I got a new job at Tommy Hilfiger. I like it. a lot. People are nice. Clothes are nice. I get paid every week.
Topic Five. 
There wasn't a topic five. But I didn't realize it. So I'll make one. There's this girl, trying to video chat her friend or someone, and the connection isn't working, so the only this she is saying is "Hello? Hello? Hello, why can't I see you?" Over and over and over again. And you'd think that is the connection wasn't working, she would just stop and maybe use her telephone to call her friend, but no, she has to video chat. and I hate to be that person, but it's really kind of annoying and she should just stop.

Okay. That's it for today, I hope you are all having a lovely, wonderful, fantastic day. Otter out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment