Friday, November 8, 2013

*Random frustrated noises*

Hello all.  It's been quite a while since I updated. A few weeks I think. Well, here we go.

About two weeks ago, I got a job at Tommy Hilfiger. I am happy about that, and I think it will go well. It is only temporary, but I think it will be good. The people that I've met so far that work there seem really nice, and I'm glad I got a job there. From the minute I walked in the door to drop off my application, they seemed really interested in me. And  I'm proud of that.

Other than that, I've been feeling pretty down lately.  I won't even lie. I'm really down lately. And a lot of weird things have been going through my mind. So, before I talk about me being down, I'll talk about the weird thoughts that I have often.

1) When people die, where do their minds go? Do their minds just stop thinking? Are there ghosts? Do their minds just float around in the air, and when we get random thoughts, it's because their minds went through our head? Like, what even happens, I can't imagine a mind just stopping.

2) Does every person taste the same food in the same ways, and we just have different opinions on it? OR do foods taste different to most people, but similar foods taste similar? Like bubble gum, it tastes different to most people, but it still tastes like a mix of vanilla and banana, and so, therefore, everything tastes different, but like things still have similar tastes? Do you know what I mean? Does that EVEN make sense?

3) The same this with tastes as colors. Does everyone see pink as pink? Perhaps what I see as pink is someone else's green.
That was much easier to explain.

Okay. That's about it.

Next. Ugh, I never actually wanted to actually get to this.  I'm feeling down. I don't know why, but I am. I just am. Kay? And do you know what is keeping my mental stability? Harry Potter. HARRY POTTER IS. And I'm mad because I want to give up on a guy. And my dog is sick. And I miss my brother. And I want to go to school.

And I sobbed last night. And I just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

That's that. I'll talk to you all later. Otter out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment