Monday, October 14, 2013

Mondays

Hello again.  I don't like this font. I'm going to change it.
Ah, much better.


A few things, I know not a lot of people read this, but still, a few things.

I got a new Pokémon game. It's for the Nintendo 3DS, and I'm just going to be honest, I've spent about 14 hours playing it in the past 3 days.
Yes, you can say that I'm a little addicted.

Next, I am still jobless. So mom has me doing chores around the house. Sometimes, she has me doing them for 7 hours around the house. Like today. I worked on my room for a few hours, reorganizing, de-cluttering, moving stuff around. I still have a lot to do, but It's coming along nicely.  I also got to do about 6 loads of laundry, dusting the living room, and I got to vacuum the leaves on our kitchen floor that have been gathering up for a few weeks.  We haven't lived in houses with small backyards and big trees before, and we've always had a porch, so that when the dogs came running to the house, there wouldn't be leaves on their feet, just on the porch, but this year, leaves int he house, everywhere in the house. It's super fun. 
Next, probably last, but I'm not sure, something else might come to mind.  Recently, a friend's house burned down. By recently, I mean yesterday. Now, this friend is my best friend's cousin. And this friend also has almost too much going on in her life. Her mom has Lupus, a disease that is very taxing on the body, I don't know much about it, so I'm not going to say much about it, but I know it's bad. She's got a crazy life, and I feel like bad stuff just keeps happening to her and her family, but I know that every little thing that happens makes them all a little bit stronger.

Last (I hope), when I know stuff, I know stuff. Don't try to one up me. I'm sorry, but don't.

That's the past, now here's the future....   This weekend, I'm going up to Wisconsin Rapids to go see the Lincoln High School fall production. I'm really excited because I haven't been up since August, and I miss it a lot. I'm going with some friends, so it'll be a fun trip, hopefully not too costly though.

With that being said, have a good day, week, month, whichever. Otter out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment