Thursday, October 24, 2013

Update of some sort.

Hey guys! It's been a while, oh yes it has.
Well, in the past almost 2 weeks or so.... I got a nice hair cut, it's short.  I went to Wisconsin Rapids with a nice friend, and also to Madison with said friend. It was a cold trip and I only had sweaters and blankets and body heat to keep me warm.

I'll talk about my trip.
So I went to Madison to pick up my friend Mitch so we could go to Rapids to see the play. It was fine, the trip up, he played pokemon, I complained about being cold or speeding.  We got about 3 minutes from his house and he says to me “Do you want cheese on your burger?"
We decided dinner at his place would suffice. He didn't tell me what was being planned for dinner. He also doesn't know that I don't eat beef.  I wanted to cry. So I just said “sure, I'll take cheese" in a very uneasy tone which he didn't pick up and when we got there, I ate the sandwich. 
We left about 15 minutes later to see the show and visited with lovely people and watched the show. 
I got succumbed into helping clean up after the show once again. We left. And we froze our asses off in my house.
There was an 8 am wake up call. I did some ‘chores'... picked apples, put on the tea, cleaned the dishes.  Mitch got ready.  We left shortly after.  I almost hit a deer on the way back. That was my real wake up call.
When we got back to Madison, I took a 2 hour nap, I called my grandma, and we watched YouTube videos.  Then it was time to go home.  I called my cousin when I reached Milwaukee.  We talked for an hour. 
I'm not going to lie, it felt good to be home. It was a fantastic weekend, but my own bed. And pokemon. And my dogs.

I'll post more tomorrow, because there's more to tell about what's happened since the last update. Until then, Otter out!

No comments:

Post a Comment